Ekaterinskaya Ekaterina Mikhailovna
Head of the Department of Agronomy Position
Doctor PhD Scientific degree
firstname.lastname@example.org Email address
Education, professional qualifications
- 2002-2007.- Kostanay State University-Agronomist
- 2008-2010Kostanay State University – Bachelor of Economics and Business.
- 2009-2011-Kostanay State University-Master of Agricultural Sciences
- 2011-2014-Kazakh National Agrarian University-PhD
- Seed science of grain and industrial crops
- Agricultural land reclamation
- Technology of storage and processing of crop products
- 2010-2011-Kostanay Agricultural College, lecturer
- 2015-2017-Kostanay State University, lecturer of the Department of Agronomy
- 2017-2019-Senior lecturer of the Department of Agronomy
- present Head of the Department of Agronomy
Awards and prizes.
- Diploma of the Rector of Kostanay State University named after A. Baitursynov, 2018. For active participation in the education of students
- Letter of thanks from Kostanay University of Engineering and Economics
Certificates/certificates of professional development with an indication of the date or professional registration (according to the profile of educational programs and taught disciplines
- School of pedagogical skills, volume 72 hours project "Corporate training", KSU named after A. Baitursynov
- Advanced training courses "Formation of psychological competence" volume 72 hours, KSU named after A. Baitursynov
- Advanced training courses "School of curators", volume 72 hours, KSU named after A. Baitursynov
- Advanced training courses "Public Speaking", volume 36 hours, KSU named after A. Baitursynov
- 2017 Seminar "Technology of cultivation of agricultural crops-sunflower, soy, corn, rapeseed, flax, cereals". November 23-24, LLP Kostanay agricultural research Institute, "German agrarian center", certificate
- 2018 advanced training courses Omsk State Pedagogical University, Omsk Center for Educational Initiatives "Innovative technologies of personality-oriented learning in the educational process of the University" - 72 hours.
- 2018• Advanced training courses in the program: "Ecologization and information support of plant protection" in the amount of 36 hours.Belgorod National Research University.
- Courses on the educational program of professional development of teaching staff of higher educational institutions in the framework of inclusive education of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The most important publications
- Ekaterinskaya E. M., Apushev A. K., Karpova O. V. Diagnosis of potato viruses by ELISA and RT-PCR. Multidisciplinary scientific journal: 3i: intelligence, idea, innovation-intelligence, idea, innovation. - Kostanay: KSU named after A. Baitursynov, 2018. - No. 1. - pp. 129-138.
- Alexandrova A.M., Karpova O. V., Nargilova R. M., Kryldakov R. V., Nizkorodova A. S., Zhigailov A.V., Kushnarenko S. V., Akbergenov R. J. Iskakov B. K. distribution of potato viruses (Solanumtuberosum) in Kazakhstan.International Journal of Biology and Chemistry.-Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.(webofscience) – Almaty, 2018. - Vol. 11, No. 1 - - pp. 33-40.
- Ekaterinskaya E. M., Alexandrova A. M. Diversity of potato viruses of the genus Sarlavirus in the Kostanay region.Multidisciplinary scientific journal: companies 3i: intelligence, idea, innovation-intelligence, idea, innovation. - Kostanay: KSU named after A. Baitursynov, 2019. - No. 1. - pp. 60-67.
- Ekaterininskaya E. karpovao. V., alexandrovaa. M., nargilovar. M., kryldakovr.V., romadanovan. V., kushnarenkos. V., iskakovb.Diagnostics of potato viruses in Kazakhstan: molecular characteristics of isolates.Eurasian Journal of Applied Biotechnology. - Astana, 2019. - No. 1. - pp. 58-67.