Kalimov Niyazbek Last Name First Name Patronymic
Associate Professor of the Department Position
Candidate of agricultural sciences Scientific degree
Master of Agriculture Academic degree
firstname.lastname@example.org Email address
Education, professional qualifications
- 1985 - 1991 Kostanay Agricultural Institute, agronomist-scientist with honors
- 1993-1996 Ondokuz Mais University, Samsun / Turkey, scientific and pedagogical magistracy in the field of field crops
- Organic farming
- Soil erosion3
- 2019 - to the present time, associate professor of the Kostanay Regional University named after Akhmet Baitursynov
- 1991-1992 - agronomist of department No. 2 of the grain farm Ayatsky, Ordzhonikidze district, Kostanay region
- 2003 - Deputy Director of ATI for educational work
- 2004-2008 - executive secretary of the selection committee
- 2006-2009 - Director of the Information and Analytical Center of A.Baitursynov KSU
- 2010-2011 - Deputy Dean for Academic Affairs of the Agrarian and Biological Faculty of A.Baitursynov KSU
- 2011-2012 - Head of the Department of Agronomy of A.Baitursynov KSU
- 2012-2013 - Senior Researcher, Department of Science and Postgraduate Education, A.Baitursynov KSU
- 2013-2014 - Head of the Department of Science and Postgraduate Education, A.Baitursynov KSU
- 2014-2019 - Dean of the Agrarian and Biological Faculty of A.Baitursynov KSU
Certificates / certificates of professional development with the date or professional registration (according to the profile of educational programs and taught disciplines).
- Professional Development Program for Higher Education Leaders, Nazarbayev University, Astana - Higher Education Leadership Foundation, UK, London, 2014. (80 hours)
- Agricultural policy focused on environmental protection and land management, Prague / Czech Republic. 19-23.09.2016 (40 hours)
- Sustainable agriculture and rural development, Stuttgart / Germany. 27.02-10.03.2017 (72 hours)
- Professional development courses, Samsun / Turkey. 8.01-17.01.2018 (72 hours)
- Sustainable agriculture and rural development, Novosibirsk / RF. 03-04.05.2018 (16 hours)
- Environmental protection and land management, Almaty. 12-15.06.2018 (32 hours)
- Agritourism in sustainable development of rural areas, Ulan-Ude, Buryatia / RF. 27.06-03.07.2018 (40 hours)
Awards and prizes.
- Badge "For merits in the development of science of the Republic of Kazakhstan" MES RK
- Medal "25th Anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan"
The most important publications, manuals, books over the past five years.
- Tutorials• Kalimov N.E., Ansabaeva A.S. Agroecotourism. Tutorial. - Kostanay, 2018 .-- 98 p. ISBN 978-601-7597-15-3
- Kalimov N.E., Ansabaeva A.S. Technologies for sustainable development of agriculture: Crop production. Tutorial. - Kostanay, 2018 .-- 125 p. ISBN 978-9967-570-64-3Monographs
- Kalimov N.Ye. Changes in the main properties of southern chernozems when using biohumus. - LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing RU, 2018 - 106 p. ISBN 978-613-9-85012-9
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals VAK RK, VAK RF, RSCI, Committee for supervision and certification of scientific personnel, Scopus, Thompson Reuter, Web of science, etc.
- Kalimov N.E., Zharlygasov Zh.B., Mimankulova A., Tulepbergen A. Management of soil fertility in organic farming. Special issue "Bulletin of Science" of S. Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University, Astana - 2016. p.63-68.
- Kalimov N.E., Zharlygasov Zh.B. Ways of saving and increasing the fertility of the southern chernozems of the Kostanay region. Multidisciplinary scientific journal "3I - intelligence, idea, innovation". No. 1, 2017, part 1, pp. 142-148.
- Martin Dieterich, Axel Schwerk, Olga Anciferova, Anargul Belgibayeva, Oleg Blinov, Anna Borsuk, Izabela Dymitryszyn, Taťyana Gorbacheva, Jakub Husák, Erzhena Imeskenova, Aliya Ismailova, Nina Kazydub, Galina Korotkova, Olesya Kovaleva, Michal Lošťák, Nadezhda Meleshenko, Nurgul Nurmukhanbetova, Iraida Sangadieva, Nalima Sartanova, Liubov Schmidt, Andrey Shindelov, Angelika Thomas, Niyazbek Kalimov, Zhenis Zharlygassov. SARUD – A PROJECT FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF MASTER STUDIES IN RUSSIA AND KAZAKHSTAN. Proceedings of the 15th International Conference Efficiency and Responsibility in Education, 2018 7th - 8th June 2018 Prague, Czech Republic, EU с.36-45.
- Kalimov N.E., Nurushev A. Agriculture: advantages and problems of sustainability. Collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the IV International Scientific and Practical Conference "Resource-saving technologies in agriculture", February 27, 2019, Yaroslavl, RF, pp. 54-60.·
- Kalimov N.E., Kizilkaya R., Zharlygasov Zh.B. The use of new generation fertilizers for feeding spring wheat in the conditions of the Kostanay region. Multidisciplinary scientific journal "3I - Intellect, Idea, Innovation". No. 2, 2019, pp. 97-102.
- Coşkun Gülser,Zhenis Zharlygasov, Rıdvan Kızılkaya,Niyazbek Kalimov,Izzet Akça, Zhaksylyk Zharlygasov. The effect of NPK foliar fertilization on yield and macronutrient content of grain in wheat under Kostanai-Kazakhstan conditions. EURASIAN JOURNAL OF SOIL SCIENCE, 2019, VOLUME : 8, PAGE : 189 – 281.
- Kalimov N.E., Ansabaeva A.S., Musabaev M. ANALYSIS OF POTENTIAL AGRO-ECOTOURISM IN KOSTANAY REGION AS A FACTOR OF SUSTAINABLE RURAL DEVELOPMENT. Bulletin of the Shakarim State University of Semey. No. 4 (88), 2019, pp. 226-229.
Brief listing of new professional, experimental and design developments, authorship or co-authorship in scientific or experimental design developments.International projects
- Development of the competences of Central Asian universities in the field of Agrarian policy on environmental protection and land use - ESAR (2015-2018); Project coordinator
- Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development - SARUD (2015-2018). Project coordinatorNational projects
- Grant of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Development of highly specific and sensitive rapid tests based on DNA markers for the diagnosis of fusarium disease of grain crops."