Shilova Nadezhda Ivanovna
Senior Lecturer Position
Master of Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science Scientific degree
firstname.lastname@example.org Email address
Education, professional qualifications
- 1980-1986 Omsk State Agrarian University (Omsk State Agrarian University named after P. Stolypin Faculty of "Agrochemistry and Soil Science"; specialty "Scientist agronomist with the qualification of agrochemist-soil scientist", with honors.
- 2011-2013 Omsk State Agrarian University (Omsk State Agrarian University named after P. Stolypin Faculty of "Agrochemistry of Soil Science and Ecology", Master's degree in "Agrochemistry and Agro-soil Science".
- crop protection from pests and diseases
- agricultural entomology
- agricultural phytopathology
- stock pests, fundamentals of scientific research
- vegetable growing
- programming and forecasting of crop yields
- intensive technologies of crop cultivation
- 1986-present senior lecturer of Kostanay Regional University named after Akhmet Baitursynov
Certificates/certificates of professional development with an indication of the date or professional registration (according to the profile of educational programs and taught disciplines).
- 2019 Advanced training in FSBEI HE "KHSU named after N. F. Katanov" under the additional professional program "Innovative studies in higher education" from January 29 to February 19. In the amount of 72 hours, Abakan. Certificate of professional development 180000819613, registration number 207-18. The issue date is February 22.
- 2018 Advanced training courses under the program "Ecologization and information support of plant protection", from 19 November to 12 December, 36 hours, certificate No. 061;
- 2017 Seminar "Technology of cultivation of agricultural crops-sunflower, soy, corn, rapeseed, flax, cereals". November 23-24, LLP Kostanay agricultural research Institute, "German agrarian center", the certificate is;
- 2017 Participation in the training on the project Development of competencies of Central Asian universities in the field of agricultural policy for environmental protection and land use (ECAP), University of Natural Resources and Natural Sciences, Vienna, Austria from 19-23 February, 40 hours, certificate.
- 2014 Advanced training at the courses "Effective methods of crop protection and restoration of soil fertility" in the Center for the Dissemination of Knowledge "Kostanay" on a 40-hour training program, from March 03-07, the certificate is available
Most important publications
- Shilova N. I. The influence of nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizers on the yield of spring wheat with resource-saving cultivation technology in the conditions of the moderately arid steppe of Kostanay region. - Collection of scientific articles of undergraduates. Kostanay: A. Baitursynov Kostanay State University, 2016, pp. 20-24.
- Shilova N. I. Protection of spring wheat from diseases in the North Kazakhstan region. - Multidisciplinary scientific journal 3i: intellect, idea, innovation-intelligence, idea, innovation. - Kostanay: KSU named after A. Baitursynov. - 2016. - No. 2. - p. 191-196.
- Shilova N. I. Comparative effectiveness of chemical means of protection against locust pests in the conditions of Northern Kazakhstan – - N. I. Shilova, A.V. Kurinyi. - Multidisciplinary scientific journal 3i: intellect, idea, innovation-intelligence, idea, innovation. - Kostanay: KSU named after A. Baitursynov. - 2017. - No. 3. pp. 101-107.
- Shilova N. I. Gray grain scoop in spring wheat crops. - Shilova N. I., A. S. Ibraeva. - Multidisciplinary scientific journal 3i: intellect, idea, innovation-intelligence, idea, innovation. - Kostanay: KSU named after A. Baitursynov. - 2018. - No. 1. pp. 233-245.