Yeleussizova Anara Tulegenovna
Associate Professor Position
Doctor PhD Scientific degree
Associate Professor Kostanay State University named after A. Baitursynov Academic degree
email@example.com Email address
Education, professional qualifications
- 1999 - 2004 - Kostanay State University named after A. Baitursynov, specialty "Kazakh language and literature", qualification "Teacher of the Kazakh language and literature"
- 2001-2006. - Kostanay State University named after A. Baitursynov, specialty "Veterinary Sanitation", qualification "Veterinary and Sanitary Doctor"
- 2009-2011. - Kostanay State University named after A. Baitursynov, specialty "Veterinary Sanitation", received an academic degree - Master of Veterinary Sciences with honors.
- 2011-2014. - Kostanay State University named after A. Baitursynov, specialty "Veterinary Sanitation", doctoral studies.
- 2016 - Kazakh Agrarian Technical University named after S. Seifullin, doctoral dissertation defense and the award of the scientific degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the direction of "Veterinary Sanitation".
- microbiology and virology
- veterinary microbiology and virology
- sanitary microbiology
- microbiological quality control of food products
- diagnosis of viral infections
- modern laboratory methods of veterinary and sanitary examination
- food safety risk assessment
- modern methods of diagnosing animal diseases.
- to the present time, associate professor of Kostanay State University named after A. Baitursynov MES RK
- 2014 - 2019 - Senior Lecturer of Kostanay State University named after A. Baitursynov MES RK
- 2006 - 2014 - Lecturer at the Department of Microbiology and Veterinary Hygiene, Kostanay State University named after A. Baitursynov MES RK
- 2000 - 2001 - Teacher of the Kazakh language and literature at the Vvedenskaya secondary school of the Mendykarinsky district.
Certificates of professional development with a date or professional registration (according to the profile of educational programs and disciplines taught).
- 2020 Refresher courses "Distance learning, massive open online courses: development, promotion and application", A. Baitursynov KRU.
- 2019 "Advanced training program for teachers of pedagogical specialties of the university", Certificate of JSC "NTSPK" Orleu "(260 hours).
- December 2019 "Potential for biotechnological processing of mining industry waste, solid waste and wastewater", KSU named after A. Baitursynova (72 hours)
- January 2018 “Safety of raw materials and livestock products” in the conditions of “Kostanay Agro Product” LLP, 72 hours. Kostanay,
- June, 2018 "Creation of an educational Internet resource", KSU im. A. Baitursynov, 72 hours.
- October 2016 "Work with microorganisms of III-IV pathogenicity groups", Kaliningrad State Technical University, Kaliningrad, Russia
Membership in professional organizations.
- Member of the Dissertation Council on Veterinary Medicine of Kostanay State University named after A. Baitursynova, Scientific Secretary
Awards and prizes.
- Letter of thanks from the Minister of Education and Science E. Sagadiev
- Diploma of the rector of Kostanay State University named after A. Baitrsynov
Activities in the service sector (within and outside the institution).
- Member of the jury of university student scientific conferences in veterinary and agricultural fields.
- March-April 2017, was hired for a temporary job as a developer of test items for the Republican State Treasury Enterprise "National Testing Center" of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Implementation of preparation of students for the city Olympiads in the State Institution "Gymnasium School No. 3 of the Education Department of the Akimat of Kostanay", State Institution "Secondary School No. 19 of the Education Department of the Akimat of Kostanay".
The most important publications, manuals, books over the past five years.
- Yeleusizova A.T. "Veterinary Microbiology and Virology
- (part 1)". - Study guide: approved and recommended by RUMS, KazNAU, Almaty. - 2020 - 143 p.
- Yeleusizova A.T. "Sanitary Microbiology". - Tutorial. - Kostanay. - 2019 - 101 p.
- Yeleusizova A.T. "Microbiology and Virology (1 part)" / Textbook. Kostanay: A. Baitursynov KSU, 2018 .-- 142 p.
- Yeleusizova A.T. "Veterinary medicine - microbiology and virology 2" / Tutorial. - Stop. - 2017 .-- 100 p.
- Yeleusizova A.T. "Veterinary medicine microbiology and virology 1" / - Stop. - 2016 .-- 109 p.
- Co-author of the monograph “Express diagnostics of clostridiosis in animals and identification of Clostridium strains by the polymerase chain reaction method” / G. Chuzhebaeva, I. Beishova, A. Kovalchuk, A. Yeleusizova, A. Batyrbekov, N. Kaumenov - Kostanay.
PATENT for a utility model:
- "Species-specific nucleotide sequences (primers and fluorescent probe) for creating a test system based on polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in Real-time format for the diagnosis of clostridiosis (Clostridium septicum)", №. 1880 dated 03.24.2016
Publications in peer-reviewed journals VAK RK, VAK RF, RSCI, Committee for supervision and certification of scientific personnel, Scopus, Thompson Reuter, Web of science, etc.
- Sobiech P., Eleussizova A.T. Effect of parenteral supplementation of selenium and vitamin E on selected blood biochemical parameters in H-F cows during the transition period // Med. Weter. (Web of Science) Poland. - Vol. 71 (11). – 2015. - S. 683-689.
- Eleussizova A.T. Chlamydia in birds – occurrence, new species and zoonotic potential – a review // Bull.Vet.Inst.Pulawy. Poland. - Vol.58, №4. - Desember, 2014. - S.503-506. Web of Science. Impact factor: 0.365
- Eleusizowa A.Т. Changes of the blood coagulation system of Holstein-Friesian heifers during the course of chlamydiosis // Veterinarski arhiv. – 2017, №87 (1), Р. 25-33.
- Yeleusizova A.T., Dyusengali A. Determination of salmonella bacteria in animal products // Scientific-practical journal "Science and Education". - №3 September 2019.
- Yeleusizova A.T., Galymzhan A.T., Veterinary-sanitary examination of milk during the rehabilitation of farms with chlamydia in cattle // Scientific-practical magazine "Science and Education". - №3 September 2019.
- Yeleusizova A.T., Dyusengali A. "Determination of Listeria monocytogenes bacteria in plant and animal products" // Scientific-practical journal "Science and Education". ZKATU named after Zhangir Khan, Uralsk - №1 March 2020.
- Yeleusizova A.T., "Sanitary-bacteriological study of shells of chicken eggs and their content" // Scientific-practical journal "Science and Education", September № 3, 2018.
- Brief listing of new professional, experimental and design developments, authorship or co-authorship in scientific or experimental design developments.
- Co-executor of a research project that won a grant from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the topic “Creation of a domestic test system based on real-time polymerase chain reaction (RTPCR) for the rapid diagnosis of clostridiosis in animals and identification of Clostridium septicum strains in animal products and in environmental objects ", Registration number 0115RK01588.
- Head of the initiative research theme: "Veterinary and sanitary safety of raw materials and products of animal origin", registration number 0117RK40207 NCSTI (2017).
- Head of the initiative theme: "Improving the veterinary and sanitary control of the safety of livestock products", registration number 0216RK00044 in the NCSTI (2019).